- Kyprolis/Revlimid/Dex (KRD) with transplant VS.
- Kyprolis/Cytoxan/Dex (KCD) with transplant VS.
- 12 cycles of KRD with no transplant
- KRD/Transplant/KRD maintenance was better than KCD/Transplant/KCD maintenance
- KRD for 12 cycles improved very good partial responses, stringent complete reposes and MRD negativity compared to the KCD/Transplant/KCD maintenance
For those of you who are somewhat transplant doubters, the early study outcomes showed that KRD by itself for 12 cycles and KRD with transplant had similar results.
about the author
Gary is a myeloma survivor and patient advocate. His work centers around helping patients live longer by helping them to find facilities who are beating the average survival statistics. You can find Gary's site at www.myelomasurvival.com and follow him on Twitter at @grpetersen1