HealthTree Cure Hub is a patient data portal where patients can contribute data to accelerate multiple myeloma research. The results of these research projects are then published as manuscripts, abstracts, and articles in medical journals and at national conferences. To access HealthTree Cure Hub data for multiple myeloma research, go to healthtree.org/research and request a demo.
The primary aim of disseminating pre-publication research findings is to bring benefits to patients actively engaged in HealthTree Cure Hub. We intend to recognize and appreciate their valuable contributions and participation by granting them early access to potentially valuable information. However, it's important to be aware that the data, interpretations, and final conclusions are subject to change as the research projects expand in sample size and undergo the peer-reviewed publication process.
- Submitted to TNT 2024 as Meeting Abstract: Unraveling the Dynamics of Protein Secretion in Multiple Myeloma: A Comparative Study of Non-Secretory Patterns and Disease Evolution (Link coming soon)
- Submitted to ASH 2024 as Meeting Abstract: Age-Based Comparison of Dara-Rvd, Krd and Rvd Induction Therapies during the First Line of Therapy for Multiple Myeloma Patients (Link coming soon)
- Accepted to ASH 2023 as Meeting Abstract: Multiple Myeloma Patient Perceptions of Minimal Residual Disease Testing (Link coming soon)
- Accepted to ASH 2023 as Meeting Abstract: Age-Based Comparison of Stem Cell Transplantation during the First Line of Therapy for Multiple Myeloma Patients (Link coming soon)
- Accepted at AONN 2023 as Meeting Abstract: Exploring Patient Decision-Making and Satisfaction in Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma: The Role of Education and Time Allocation (Link coming soon)
- Accepted at AONN 2023 as Meeting Abstract: Doctor-Patient Relationships and Patient Satisfaction in Multiple Myeloma: Implications of Shared Decision-Making and Racial Disparities (Link coming soon)
- IMS 2023 - Meeting Abstract: Association between dexamethasone exposure and visually significant cataracts in myeloma
- IMS 2023 - Meeting Abstract: Role of Education and Empowerment in Multiple Myeloma patients
- IMS 2023 - Meeting Multiple myeloma patient perceptions of minimal residual disease testing
- IMS 2023 - Meeting Abstract: Real-World Efficacy of CAR T-Cell Therapies: A HealthTree Cure Hub’s Study of Multiple Myeloma Patients
- AJH - Association between dexamethasone exposure and visually significant cataracts in multiple myeloma - Poster Presented at IMS 2023
- MSSE - Physical Activity and Patient-Reported Outcomes in Monoclonal Plasma Cell Disorders
- ASCO 2023 Meeting Abstract: Real-world analysis of D-RVd v. RVd at induction for newly diagnosed transplant eligible multiple myeloma patients.
- ASCO 2023 Meeting Abstract: Patient perspectives on BCMA-targeted therapies for multiple myeloma: A survey conducted in a patient advocacy group.
- Complementary Therapies in Medicine: Integrative medicine in multiple myeloma and plasma cell disorders
- TCT 2023 Meeting Abstract: Exploratory Analysis of Efficacy and Toxicity in CAR T-Cell Therapy for Multiple Myeloma Using Real-World Data
- TCT 2023 Meeting Abstract: The Side Effect Prevalence and Severity of Multiple Myeloma Doublet Vs Triplet Induction Therapy: A Retrospective Comparison of Patients Older Than 68 Years.
- Blood Cancer Journal: Nutrition perceptions, needs and practices among patients with plasma cell disorders.
- Journal of Clinical Oncology: HealthTree Cure Hub: A Patient-Derived, Patient-Driven Clinical Cancer Information Platform Used to Overcome Hurdles and Accelerate Research in Multiple Myeloma
- COMy 2022 Meeting Abstract: High-dose melphalan on multiple myeloma-related mutations, risk-level, and secondary disease burden
- COMy 2022 Meeting Abstract: Prognostic implication of Del(13q) after exposure to pesticides in newly diagnosed multiple myeloma
- ASCO 2022 Meeting Abstract: A patient perspective on cure in multiple myeloma: A survey of over 1,500 patients
- ASCO 2022 Meeting Abstract: Early intervention for high-risk and low-risk of progression for patients with smoldering multiple myeloma.
- ASCO 2022 Meeting Abstract: Geographic disparity between patients with multiple myeloma (non-Whites and Whites)
- The Lancet Haematology: A survey on the patient perspective on cure in multiple myeloma
- Blood: Microbial Changes in Response to a Plant-Based Diet and/or Supplements in SMM Patients: A National Multi-Arm Randomized Prospective Telehealth Study Via Healthtree: The Nutrition Prevention (NUTRIVENTION-2) Study
- ASH 2022 Meeting Abstract: Physical Activity in Patients with Monoclonal Gammopathies – a Healthtree Cure Hub Study
- ASH 2022 Meeting Abstract: Understanding Patient Perspective, Challenges, Behavioral Patterns, and Preferences Towards Participation in Multiple Myeloma Clinical Trials: A Prospective Study
- ASH 2022 Meeting Abstract: The Top Concerns at and Since Diagnosis: Standard v. High Risk Myeloma Patients
- ASH 2022 Meeting Abstract: A Retrospective Comparison of the Side Effect Prevalence and Severity of Multiple Myeloma Triplet Vs Quadruplet Induction Therapy
- ASH 2022 Meeting Abstract: The Relationship between Therapeutic Pressure and Multiple Myeloma Risk Stratification: A 5 Year Real-World-Data Analysis
- ASH 2022 Meeting Abstract: What Are the Top Myeloma Patient Concerns at and Since Diagnosis?
- AACR 2021 Meeting Abstract: Relationship of ABO blood groups and length of survival of multiple myeloma patients
- AACR 2021 Meeting Abstract: Comparison of multiple myeloma providers for Black Americans and Caucasian Americans
- ASCO 2021 Meeting Abstract: Patient-reported efficacy and toxicity in CAR T-cell therapy for multiple myeloma via internet-based platforms
- ASCO 2021 Meeting Abstract: Tandem versus single autologous stem cell transplant: A patient-reported outcome.
- ASCO 2021 Meeting Abstract: Patient-reported experience platform identifies discordance between guidelines and real-world practice: Maintenance therapy for high-risk multiple myeloma.
- ASCO 2021 Meeting Abstract: Acute and chronic cancer-related distress among multiple myeloma patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ASCO 2021 Meeting Abstract: Integrative medicine and plasma cell disorders.
- ASH 2021 Meeting Abstract: Utilizing HealthTree Cure Hub’s real-world data to assess treatment management of patients with multiple myeloma during the COVID-19 pandemic
- ASH 2021 Meeting Abstract: Online patient-reported platform detects trend of increased COVID-19 risk and severity for multiple myeloma patients on active lenalidomide-based therapy
- ASH 2021 Meeting Abstract: Multiple Myeloma, Clinical Characteristics, and Increased COVID-19 Risk Using Real-World Data
- Dermatology and Therapy: Clinical characteristics of 18 patients with psoriasis and multiple myeloma identified through digital health crowdsourcing.
- AACR 2020 Meeting Abstract: Telehealth use among multiple myeloma patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ASCO 2020 Meeting Abstract: HealthTree Patient Portal mediated myeloma patient-reported vaccination and antibiotic use.
- ASCO 2020 Meeting Abstract: HealthTree Patient Portal mediated myeloma patient-reported diagnostic imaging and pathology testing.
- IMW 2020 Meeting Abstract: Providing Nutrition Guidance for Patients with Plasma Cell Disorders – A Missed Opportunity for Hematologists/Oncologists?
- AACR COVID-19 and Cancer 2020 Meeting Abstract: Cancer-related distress among multiple myeloma patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.