HealthTree University: Immunotherapy Basics (Part 4 of 4)
Like all therapies there are certain side effects and risks that patients should be aware of when taking immunotherapies. You can learn about these common side effects and what the future holds in this exciting field of research. We've assembled this course which features the top world experts on immunotherapy to teach you about these latest advances in myeloma research. You can watch the entire course on HealthTree University.
13.13 What are the risks associated with immunotherapy in myeloma?
13.14 What are the challenges of immunotherapy?
13.15 Who are the most optimal candidates to receive immunotherapy?
13.16 What is the future of cellular and immune therapies in myeloma?
We’d like to thank our faculty who donated their time in creating these videos, including:
- Ivan Borrello, MD
- Dan Vogl, MD, MSCE
- Joshua Richter, MD
- Aaron Rapoport, MD
- Suzanne Lentzsch, MD, PhD
- Shaji Kumar, MD
- Ravi Vij, MD, MBA
- Ashraf Badros, MD
We have over 500 HealthTree University videos online at Healthtree.org! Learn the basics (and the not-so-basics) of myeloma from some of the top myeloma doctors in the world!
- Myeloma Basics Part 1
- Myeloma Basics Part 2
- Myeloma Basics Part 3
- Myeloma Care Basics
- Building Your Healthcare Team
- Becoming an Empowered Patient
- Starting Myeloma Treatment
- Know Your Therapy
- Know Your Labs: Blood and Urine Testing in Myeloma
- Autologous Stem Cell Transplant (ASCT)
- Precursor Conditions
- Relapsed and Refractory MM Treatment
- Classes of Drugs
- Myeloma Bone Disease
- Imaging in Myeloma
- MRD Testing
- Basic Genetics and Cancer Biology
- Myeloma Genetics
- Types of Genetic Testing in Myeloma
- Specific Myeloma Genetics Mutations and Risk
- Precision Medicine
- Financial Advice for Myeloma Patients and Their Families
- Geriatric Care and Myeloma
- Myeloma Kidney Disease
- Myeloma Basics (Spanish)
- COVID-19 and Multiple Myeloma
- Complementary and Integrated Therapy
- Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant
- Clinical Trials
- Understanding Basic Blood tests
- Myeloma Vaccines
about the author
Cynthia (Cindy) Chmielewski is a professional educator and myeloma advocate. As a former teacher, she now teaches myeloma patients how to advocate for themselves as the Director of HealthTree University. You can follow her on Twitter @myelomateacher