HealthTree University: Immunotherapy Small Molecules and Inhibitors
What are IMiDs or CELMoDs in immunotherapy and how they work? In the following videos we explain the important small molecules and inhibitors that you should know about for immunotherapy. We've assembled this course which features the top world experts on immunotherapy to teach you about these latest advances in myeloma research. You can watch the entire course on HealthTree University.
14.01 What are IMIDs and how do they work?
14.02 What is a CELMoD?
14.03 What is cereblon?
14.04 How are IMiDs and CELMoDs being explored in combination with CAR T-cell therapy?
We’d like to thank our faculty who donated their time in creating these videos, including:
- Oliver Van Oekelen, MD
- Shebli Atrash, MD
- Barry Paul, MD
- David Vesole, MD, PhD
- Ivan Borrello, MD
- Alexander Lesokhin, MD
We have over 500 HealthTree University videos online at HealthTree University! Learn the basics (and the not-so-basics) of myeloma from some of the top myeloma doctors in the world!
- Myeloma Basics Part 1
- Myeloma Basics Part 2
- Myeloma Basics Part 3
- Myeloma Care Basics
- Building Your Healthcare Team
- Becoming an Empowered Patient
- Starting Myeloma Treatment
- Know Your Therapy
- Know Your Labs: Blood and Urine Testing in Myeloma
- Autologous Stem Cell Transplant (ASCT)
- Precursor Conditions
- Relapsed and Refractory MM Treatment
- Classes of Drugs
- Myeloma Bone Disease
- Imaging in Myeloma
- MRD Testing
- Basic Genetics and Cancer Biology
- Myeloma Genetics
- Types of Genetic Testing in Myeloma
- Specific Myeloma Genetics Mutations and Risk
- Precision Medicine
- Financial Advice for Myeloma Patients and Their Families
- Geriatric Care and Myeloma
- Myeloma Kidney Disease
- Myeloma Basics (Spanish)
- COVID-19 and Multiple Myeloma
- Complementary and Integrated Therapy
- Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant
- Clinical Trials
- Understanding Basic Blood tests
- Myeloma Vaccines
about the author
Clark Ahlstrom is the video team manager for HealthTree University and oversees video production of new HealthTree University videos. He started working at the foundation together with Jenny Ahlstrom, his mother, after her myeloma diagnosis.