Myeloma Roundtables are an excellent way for the myeloma community (patients, caregivers, and supporters alike) to join together to be educated and connect with one another.
There's now an opportunity for the myeloma community in the Pacific NorthWest to do just that!
Join us for the Seattle Myeloma Round Table at The Westin Bellevue Hotel on Saturday, October 14 from 9 am-3 pm PDT. Registration opens at 8:00 am.
- Meeting date: Saturday, October 14, 2023
- Registration opens at 8:00 am, the meeting begins at 9:00 am
- Location: Westin Bellevue Hotel (600 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA)
- Registration, parking, lunch, and refreshments are free
- The meeting will be recorded and available to watch at a later time
- Nearest Airport: Seattle - Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
If you can't make the meeting in person, please register to watch the recording. We will send an email out to all recording registrants about a week following the live meeting.
MAKE IT A WEEKEND:
If you are traveling to the meeting and would like to make a weekend of it while you are in Seattle, here are some suggestions:
- Three top hotels: Seattle Marriott Bellevue, Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Bellevue, Hyatt Regency Bellevue
- Three top restaurants: STK Steakhouse Bellevue, Seastar Restaurant & Raw Bar, The Pink Door
- Three top activities: Space Needle, Pike Place Market, Museum of History & Industry
For questions about registration, contact us at +1-800-709 -1113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other questions, contact Jenny at email@example.com or 801-949-1034.
A special thank you to our sponsors for this event:
- Takeda Oncology
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Karyopharm Therapeutics
about the author
Audrey is the Editor for the HealthTree Foundation for Multiple Myeloma. She originally joined the HealthTree Foundation in 2020 as the Myeloma Community Program Director. While not knowing much about myeloma initially, she worked hard to educate herself, empathize and learn from others' experiences. She loves this job. Audrey is passionate about serving others, loves learning, and enjoys iced chais from Dutch Bros. She also loves spending time with her supportive husband and energetic three-year-old.
More on HealthTree
ASH 2023 HealthTree 360° Blood Cancer Research Reception: Advancing Your Research Using HealthTree Data and Technology
Dec 07 / 18:00 PST