HealthTree University: Immunotherapy Basics Part 2 of 4
There are many different parts in the immune system that help it function. The videos below can help you learn about these many parts as well as help you know how myeloma impacts your immune system. We've assembled this course which features the top world experts on immunotherapy to teach you about these latest advances in myeloma research. You can watch the entire course on HealthTree University.
13.05 What is antigen escape?
13.06 Are plasma cells part of the immune system?
13.07 What are tumor suppressor proteins?
13.08 What is meant by immune system status? How is it measured?
We’d like to thank our faculty who donated their time in creating these videos, including:
- Shaji Kumar, MD
- Barry Paul, MD
- Ivan Borrello, MD
- Martin Kaiser, MD
We have over 500 HealthTree University videos online at Healthtree.org! Learn the basics (and the not-so-basics) of myeloma from some of the top myeloma doctors in the world!
- Myeloma Basics Part 1
- Myeloma Basics Part 2
- Myeloma Basics Part 3
- Myeloma Care Basics
- Building Your Healthcare Team
- Becoming an Empowered Patient
- Starting Myeloma Treatment
- Know Your Therapy
- Know Your Labs: Blood and Urine Testing in Myeloma
- Autologous Stem Cell Transplant (ASCT)
- Precursor Conditions
- Relapsed and Refractory MM Treatment
- Classes of Drugs
- Myeloma Bone Disease
- Imaging in Myeloma
- MRD Testing
- Basic Genetics and Cancer Biology
- Myeloma Genetics
- Types of Genetic Testing in Myeloma
- Specific Myeloma Genetics Mutations and Risk
- Precision Medicine
- Financial Advice for Myeloma Patients and Their Families
- Geriatric Care and Myeloma
- Myeloma Kidney Disease
- Myeloma Basics (Spanish)
- COVID-19 and Multiple Myeloma
- Complementary and Integrated Therapy
- Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant
- Clinical Trials
- Understanding Basic Blood tests
- Myeloma Vaccines
about the author
Cynthia (Cindy) Chmielewski is a professional educator and myeloma advocate. As a former teacher, she now teaches myeloma patients how to advocate for themselves as the Director of HealthTree University. You can follow her on Twitter @myelomateacher