This HealthTree Cure Hub Workshop is IN-PERSON, free, and lunch will be provided. Please bring a laptop computer.
SPECIAL NOTE: If you live outside of the Salt Lake/Utah Counties, and register for this workshop and the in-person Salt Lake City, Utah Myeloma Crowd Round Table on October 15, 2022, you will receive a $150 gift card to help cover some of the expenses for attending both days. You must register for both events to receive the gift card. You are welcome to bring a spouse, partner, or caregiver with you. If you bring someone with you they should register as well so that we have an accurate food count. One gift card will be provided per couple or group.
Cure Hub Workshop Details
Time and Location
- Date: Friday, October 14, 2022
- Time: 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm (lunch will be served – please register so we can plan food)
- Location: HealthTree Foundation Office - 2600 Executive Parkway, Suite 380, Lehi, Utah 84043
- Introduce and demo Cure Hub
- Set up accounts if you don't already have one
- Help you fill out your profile (tell us your myeloma story)
- Answer your questions
- Talk about some of the new features coming to Cure Hub
What is HealthTree Cure Hub?
HealthTree Cure Hub is a revolutionary new tool created by the HealthTree Foundation to help patients navigate their myeloma over the lifetime of their disease. It helps you understand what you need to know, and when you need to know it so that you can make the best treatment decisions with your medical team.
Using Cure Hub you can tell us your myeloma story and then receive the following benefits:
- Store all of your myeloma information in a single place
- Find your best myeloma treatment options
- Match with personalized clinical trial options
- Find your twin and view their treatments and outcomes
- Find 1000's of solutions to 100's of side effects
- Ask questions in our forums and receive answers from other patients
- Participate in research studies to help accelerate a cure
- View anonymous reports on patient topics
If your plans change and you can't make it, please cancel your registration.
Speakers & Moderators
Todd Foster is the head of Product at HealthTree, he is an IT healthcare executive who specializes in patient experience and clinical process improvements. Todd was director of Patient and Provider Experience at MD Anderson for over a decade. Prior experience includes leadership of IT development projects at Intermountain HealthCare and United HealthCare. Todd has a passion for using technology that can help patients have a better life and along the way, help to further research for a cure.
Myeloma survivor, patient advocate, wife, mom of 6. Believer that patients can help accelerate a cure by weighing in and participating in clinical research. Founder of the HealthTree Foundation.
Growing up on both the West and East Coast, Tanner has seen how technology can bring people together. He believes that in doing so, we can collaborate with others and advance our health and lifestyle. In his free time, he loves to run, bike, hike, and play with his dog, Calvin.
Diana Soto was part of the patient experience team at HealthTree for 2 years. She studied product engineering, and now works with product design and user experience. In 2020 she had the opportunity to join HealthTree and it has been a great experience for her. She got married in early 2021 and then in July Diana and her husband moved to Utah where they both work for HealthTree.
Jake has been with HealthTree since July 2021. He is a passionate user experience leader, design thinker, product designer, and human-centered experience strategist. Almost anything you see on any of our web pages started with Jake.
Have Any Questions?
Thank you for your interest in the event. If you have any questions, we would love to help!
Feel free to give us a call or send us a message below.
Get In Touch With Us