Community post
Facing a Treatment Decision - Seeking Advice
I am trying to decide whether or not to have a transplant and if I do when should i do it.
My doctors have already recommended it. I was diagnosed with MM in December of 2025. My latest labs show that i am currently in remission from taking a three drug cocktail.
No comments yet.