Community post
Delaying Dara Infusion for a Cold?
AI-generated title
Supposed to have my dara infusion (for maintenance) on Monday. I have a cold. Have to wait until Monday morning to see if I can go or not. I don’t want to screw up my schedule but I’m also concerned that my labs will be off if I have a cold. Thoughts ?
No comments yet.