Life with Myeloma
Multiple myeloma changes your entire life, but Living with Myeloma articles can help make myeloma a more positive experience.
In the Life with Myeloma articles, we share:
- Health and fitness tips for multiple myeloma patients
- Recipes appropriate for plant-based eating or neutropenia
- Questions to ask your myeloma doctor
- Side effects common to multiple myeloma patients
- Myeloma patient stories with a focus on a specific aspect of life with myeloma
- Tips for newly diagnosed multiple myeloma patients
- Tips for relapsed/refractory myeloma patients
- Financial tips
- Myeloma Community topics and announcements
- HealthTree Moves challenges and fitness events
If you would like to share your story about your experience with mulitple myeloma, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Myeloma caregivers are sharing ways that they have found support or comfort, and wanting to make sure other caregivers receive the same advice.
Myeloma patients can learn what the microbiome is and how your gut microbiome has the potential to affect your multiple myeloma diagnosis.
Kathy Giusti, founder of the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation, has written a hilarious, beautiful, and practical narrative about her life with myeloma.
Multiple myeloma caregivers gathered to share their experiences and what is helpful, or unhelpful, when looking for support.
Multiple myeloma patients on medicare can learn changes on the horizon that include the reduction of their out-of-pocket spending.
Melanie Masserant was diagnosed with multiple myeloma in 2015 at the age of 36. She worked through her fears and is now enjoying her life, even with myeloma.
Researchers explain how MGUS, a precursor of multiple myeloma, can be potentially influenced by obesity.
Celebrate Black History Month with HealthTree as we host our second annual Hope For the Future In Black Myeloma Health Event with top Black myeloma specialists.
Sustaining Momentum with HealthTree for Myeloma's Learning and Fitness Challenge.