Life with Myeloma
Multiple myeloma changes your entire life, but Living with Myeloma articles can help make myeloma a more positive experience.
In the Life with Myeloma articles, we share:
- Health and fitness tips for multiple myeloma patients
- Recipes appropriate for plant-based eating or neutropenia
- Questions to ask your myeloma doctor
- Side effects common to multiple myeloma patients
- Myeloma patient stories with a focus on a specific aspect of life with myeloma
- Tips for newly diagnosed multiple myeloma patients
- Tips for relapsed/refractory myeloma patients
- Financial tips
- Myeloma Community topics and announcements
- HealthTree Moves challenges and fitness events
If you would like to share your story about your experience with mulitple myeloma, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
A caregiver in our community shares their experience of discovering a shocking diagnosis and how they are staying hopeful.
Donating to myeloma research this Giving Tuesday can improve your health. Learn how!
Tomorrow is Giving Tuesday, a holiday marked by people's desire to do good. Celebrate by donating to myeloma cures.
Los estudios han demostrado las ventajas de ser tratado por un especialista en mieloma sobre cuando lo es por un oncólogo general.
Didi shares her inspiring story of how fitness has empowered her myeloma journey.
Learn how to avoid costly mistakes when planning for retirement, especially with a myeloma diagnosis.
Rahul Banerjee, MD, FACP, shares his research regarding dexamethasone and eye health.
Las biopsias de médula ósea suelen realizarse en la consulta con el oncólogo o incluso en un hospital. Lee más sobre este procedimiento.
Recent data has revealed more information about the effect of diabetes on multiple myeloma.